WHO WE ARE
A History of Excellence
A History of Excellence
Network Courier Services was established in 1971 as the first air courier company specializing in first flight courier services, as well as ground courier services for the major television networks and movie studios.
- Midnite Express (MNX) was established in Los Angeles, CA in 1983—providing time-critical transportation services to the movie, music and fashion industries.
- In 1986, Midnite Express established European operations based in London.
- Midnite Express expanded into time-critical aviation spare parts and Aircraft On Ground (AOG) recovery services.
- We also expanded to Asia with offices in Australia and Hong Kong.
- Midnight Express was rebranded as MNX Global Logistics, while Network Courier Services became Network Global Logistics (NGL).
- Both companies diversified into the life sciences sector by serving customers in the blood banking, organ procurement and international biopharmaceutical industries.
- MNX established our Asia Pacific Headquarters in Singapore in 2011.
- We continued expansion across Western Europe and Asia.
- Major acquisitions included an Air Charter division and the Express division of AirNet.
- Ownership of MNX was transferred to the Riverside Company.
- MNX acquired Melbourne, Australia-based Logical Freight Solutions (LFS), extending MNX’s capabilities to serve life sciences and healthcare customers across Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
- MNX acquired NGL to create the largest, independent time-critical logistics company.
- Audax Private Equity acquired MNX from the Riverside Company.
- MNX acquired Global First Delivery Systems, based in New York, NY.
MNX continues to invest in our people, partnerships and technology to solve the world’s most complex logistics challenges.
Routinely solving the world’s most complex logistics challenges
Services that empower you to conquer the chaos
It is the engine of precision logistics—but not the answer alone. The right technology, in the right hands, becomes an even more effective tool. This is how we lead at MNX: combining advanced technology with innovative thinking to customize every solution.
Ready to Conquer the Chaos?
In the wrong hands, even the best tools can fall short. Any logistics provider can ship a box, charter a plane or provide warehousing. What matters more is using these and other services to create a logistics solution precisely for you. That takes a unique understanding of your business—and just as important—the tenacity to deliver on time, every time no matter what.